Our top priority is the safety and health of our employees and customers. We are in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak and have procedures in place to protect our employees and customers with preventative measures in accordance with the CDC guidelines, implementing a sanitized environment and having an open line of communication with all staff and customers.
Is Move 4 Less still open and operating at full capacity?
Yes. We are considered an essential service. If you have any questions or concerns about how your move may be affected by the COVID-19, please call us – 702-381-1200.
Is Move 4 Less taking preventative measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Yes. Our top priority is the safety and health of our employees and customers. All employees are continually being educated on COVID-19 prevention according to the CDC guidelines.
We are currently taking the following preventative measures:
- Phone conversations with our customers before all appointments and moves relating to COVID-19 preparation and protection. We will review what to expect from us and what we expect from you in relation to protecting both parties.
- Perform routine deep cleaning and sanitizing of all work spaces and equipment. Practicing appropriate hygiene in accordance with the CDC and OSHA Guidelines specifically for the prevention of COVID-19.
- Practicing social distancing with our staff and customers.
- All move staff are required to wear surgical grade gloves (under their work gloves as well).
- Disposable disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer in all vehicles and on hand during all on property appointments and moves.
- Frequent hand washing is required.
- NO employee will be permitted on the premises if they have signs or symptoms of COVID-19 according to the CDC Guidelines.
- Adhering to travel bans and prohibiting employees from returning to work.
- Ascertaining that our vendors and suppliers are engaging in prudent and preventative measures.
Is my upcoming move with Move 4 Less still happening?
Unless we have had a phone call to cancel or reschedule, your move is still scheduled as planned. If you have any questions or concerns about how your move, please call us – 702-381-1200.
Can I cancel my move because of COVID-19?
Yes. There will be no charge for cancelation due to COVID-19. If possible, please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice.
If I am high-risk should I still move?
Your safety is our main concern, you should do what makes you most comfortable. Please call our sales department to discuss your specific situation – 702-381-1200.
If my new location is now closed what do I do?
We can reschedule your move according to the new location re-open timelines. We also have storage options available to store your items if your move is being delayed due to COVID-19 closures. Please call us to discuss – 702-381-1200.
If I am not feeling well, what should I do?
Your safety is our main concern, first and foremost consult a health care professional. Then please call us to discuss the details of your move – 702-381-1200.
How is Move 4 Less helping the community?
We are currently scheduling with a number of nonprofits here in the Las Vegas valley to help with food delivery. If our trucks are not out moving our customers, they will be out moving food to the members of our community that need it the most.
If you have any questions or concerns about how your move may be affected by the COVID-19, please call us – 702-381-1200.
If you are planning to move in the near future, no matter what moving company you are using, it is important to understand what preventative measures the company is taking to protect you, your household, and their employees.
Suggested questions to ask:
- Are you performing routine deep cleaning of all work spaces and equipment?
- Is your move staff required to wear gloves, even under their work gloves, when moving me?
- Has the staff been educated on the hygiene and preventative measures in accordance with the CDC in relations to COVID-19?
- Is the staff allowed to come to work if they are sick or might be sick?